Experience the Magic of the Judean Desert and Dead Sea Area under the Full Moon Embark on an extraordinary adventure and immerse yourself in the enchanting beauty of the Judean Desert and Dead Sea area during a special tour under the mesmerizing glow of the full moon. This unique journey promises to captivate your senses and leave you with unforgettable memories. Let's delve into the fascinating itinerary that awaits you:
Desert full moon event
As the moon rises, the tour transforms into an enchanting event in the heart of the Judean Desert.
The night resting zone becomes a haven of relaxation under the starry fullmoon sky. Guests recline on desert mats, enjoying the ambiance created by soft lighting and ambient music.
The highlight of the event is a sizzling Poyka pot filled with a tantalizing goulash cooked slowly over an open fire.
One Hour Before Sunset:
The tour commences with a short hike towards a magnificent lookout point, strategically timed to coincide with the awe-inspiring sunset. As you traverse the rugged terrain, anticipation builds, and you find yourself eagerly awaiting the breathtaking view that awaits you.
Sunset at the Lookout: Arriving at the lookout, you are greeted by your knowledgeable guide, who warmly welcomes you to this mystical setting. In true Bedouin style, the guide prepares black coffee and tea, infusing the air with the tantalizing aroma of the desert. Savor the flavors as you soak in the panoramic vista, witnessing the sun bidding its farewell for the day.
3. 3.5 Hour Desert Hike: With the daylight gradually giving way to the night, it's time to embark on a thrilling 3.5-hour hike through the vast desert. Your guide, a licensed expert in desert survival, leads the way, ensuring your safety and offering fascinating insights into the unique ecosystem. With the full moon casting an ethereal glow, the desert comes alive with an otherworldly beauty, captivating your imagination.
4. Night Resting Zone: As the stars begin to pepper the night sky, you arrive at the designated resting zone where you will spend the night. Here, soft desert mats, comfortable pillows, and a cozy seating area await you. Minimal lighting is provided, carefully curated to preserve the purity of the full moon experience. The tranquil ambiance is further enhanced by gentle ambient music that harmonizes with the stillness of the desert.
5. Gastronomic Delights: Indulge in a delectable feast prepared by the talented staff. The centerpiece is a mouthwatering goulash with fresh vegetables, expertly cooked in a special "poyka" over a crackling bone fire. Accompanying the main course is freshly baked pita bread made on the traditional "sahj," ensuring an authentic culinary experience. Aromatic coffee, tea, delightful sweets, and refreshing soft beverages complete the menu, all to be savored under the mesmerizing open sky dome.
6. Restful Slumber: After a day filled with adventure, it's time to retire to pre-prepared tents, thoughtfully equipped with comfortable mattresses by the attentive staff. As you settle in, surrounded by the peaceful desert, let the serenity lull you into a restful sleep, knowing that you are in capable hands.
7. Sunrise and Breakfast: Awaken to the gentle glow of the rising sun and prepare for a magical moment. Embrace the morning as you witness the splendor of the sunrise illuminating the desert landscape. A traditional Israeli breakfast awaits you, featuring a scrumptious shakshuka —a flavorful combination of eggs, tomatoes, and spices—alongside fresh salads bursting with vibrant colors and flavors. Savor the culinary delights while embracing the tranquility of the desert awakening to a new day.
Menu for night feast
Poyka Pot for Ten People: Slow- cooked Goulash with Beef, Onions, Potatoes, Root Vegetables, Carrots, Zucchini, Red Bell Peppers (Paprika), Seasonings, and Fresh Herbs.
Vegetable Salad: Assorted Fresh Garden Vegetables.
Bread/Pita/Laḥmaniyot (Small Pita- like Bread)
Spreads: Hummus, Tahini. Soft Drinks: Cola, Fanta, Juice.
Hot Drinks: Tea or Coffee brewed on- site.
As mentioned above, one Poyka pot serves ten people. In case of a larger group, adjustments can be made accordingly.
Please note that the menu can be subject to variations or customization based on dietary restrictions, preferences, or specific requests.
FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT US: